Sunday 3 February 2013

January data

Looking back at my training data for January, it was quite a good month.  I only managed one bike ride (74k), but biking was never going to be the priority for January/February with a half marathon coming up and with horrible, icy conditions.

Swimming wise, I swam 73.75k which is the furthest I've been in a month since July.

Running wise, I ran 55.99k which is the furthest I've ever run in a month, including my longest run to date of 14k (a distance which I've already surpassed in February).

I also took up pilates and have now been to four classes.  I find it really helps with relaxation and my posture and flexibility is already improving.

So, overall, I'm pretty pleased.  My mood may have been low and I may have been really busy with work, but I managed to focus on both my swimming and running which will help enormously for the swimming camp coming up on the 16th, and the half marathon before that on the 10th!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you like Pilates! Even though we get a lot of "cross-training" as triathletes, it's nice to do something other than swimming, biking, and running every now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete